About LLRS Nordic
The Nordic Limb Reconstruction Meeting hosted by Stockholm, is scheduled on:
30 november - 1 December 2023 in Stockholm.
The aim of this society is to promote the professional advancement of orthopaedic reconstructive deformity surgery in the Nordic countries.
- Coordinate and stimulate the active scientific community within the field of reconstructive orthopaedic surgery
- Promote education within the field of reconstructive orthopaedics in the Nordic countries
- Pursue and expand international contact and cooperation within the field of reconstructive orthopaedics between the Nordic countries and the rest of the world
- Improve the interaction between orthopaedic health care professionals and patients and relatives, suffering from deformities within the Nordic countries
- You become a member when you participate in the annual meeting, we do no longer ask for membership fees.