About LLRS Nordic
A semi-annual virtual Nordic Limb Reconstruction Meeting hosted by Copenhagen, is scheduled on:
Monday the 10 of May 16.00-18.00 hrs (Copenhagen time).
Sign up here
The next full annual will be held in Oslo on the in november 2021 ! Date coming up.
The aim of this society is to promote the professional advancement of orthopaedic reconstructive deformity surgery in the Nordic countries.
- Coordinate and stimulate the active scientific community within the field of reconstructive orthopaedic surgery
- Promote education within the field of reconstructive orthopaedics in the Nordic countries
- Pursue and expand international contact and cooperation within the field of reconstructive orthopaedics between the Nordic countries and the rest of the world
- Improve the interaction between orthopaedic health care professionals and patients and relatives, suffering from deformities within the Nordic countries
- You become a member when you participate in the annual meeting, we do no longer ask for membership fees.